Do you ever have those weeks where it feels like it’s just piling on one thing after another? That’s the kind of week I’ve had. One thing after another.
I’m adjusting to my new schedule, which includes an hour at the gym before I come home every night. Losing that hour has had a surprising impact on my productivity in the evening. By the time I get home, all I want to do is relax.
I’m working on a new routine so I can get things done at home when I’m finished working out. Hopefully this adjustment period passes quickly! All this constant rushing is exhausting!
And now for a round up:
- On Simplicity shares simple ways to start enjoying today. This is definitely something I need to work on. One of my resolutions was to stop looking ahead to the next big thing. These tips helped me find joy in the little things right now.
- Wise Bread offers tips for avoiding recession weight gain. When money’s tight, it’s tempting to load up on cheap, unhealthy convenience foods, but you can eat healthy without spending a fortune!
- Pecuniarities has some great ideas for burning extra calories in daily life. Moving a little more every day is really all it takes.
- Budgets are Sexy questions whether pet insurance is a worthwhile investment. My advice? It’s better to self insure with an emergency fund and skip the monthly insurance premiums for a policy that most likely won’t pay up.
- Money Ning shares tips for traveling on a budget. Now really is the best time to book your trip if you want to travel cheap. Prices are super low right now, especially if you’re not traveling somewhere warm. :)
I’ll be relaxing this weekend, and hopefully using as little brain power as possible. Hope you do the same! Happy Friday!