Photo by dongkwan
We have pretty much everything we need for our no-stress frugal Thanksgiving for two. We bought it all in advance. We might have to pick up a thing or two at the grocery store this weekend, but for the most part all that’s left to do is cook and eat! Yum!
For those of you who haven’t finished menu planning and shopping for the holiday, I wanted to share some Thanksgiving recipes/ideas from my Reader this week:
- Frugal Upstate has a huge compilation of favorite Thanksgiving dishes from her readers.
- Money Saving Money and Erin from $5 Dinners shared several great recipes for Thanksgiving on a budget.
- Green Baby Guide has some great ideas for how to save money on holiday groceries.
- Kelly at Almost Frugal Food shares a delicious recipe for Clara’s Pumpkin Nut Cookies. Yum!
- Common Sense with Money featured a great guest post from Jennifer at The Life and Times of the Lady Riposter on Fun and Frugal Thanksgiving Decorations.
- Amy at MotherLoad has some great frugal food storage ideas for sending leftovers home with Thanksgiving guests.
Happy Friday! Yay for a three-day week next week!